Database Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Database Administrator|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Principle are working with a large high street retail company to recruit for an experienced Database Administrator to join their team. The Database Administrator will be responsible for developing and implementing database design and managing environments. This typically this will be day to day activities supporting the database infrastructure and working on change, incidents, and problems
- Manage, monitor and maintain the core server infrastructure.
- Install and configure Oracle Apex, ORDS
- Assist in the design of the database Schema and create necessary database objects
- Install and test new versions of DBMS
- Prepare automated scripts for Database Process Improvement
- Establish user needs and monitor user access and security
- Several years' experience in database administration
- Some experience in SQL Server and Oracle would be beneficial.
- Excellent UNIX / Linux command line and strong shell scripting ability, Perl, AWK , C++,Java.
- Hands on experience for Oracle Apex, ORDS
- Troubleshooting skills - Database, Middleware, interoperability with the OS (Solaris)
- Technical documentation skills
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
This Database Administrator job is a full time position and will commence as a permanent role. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or alternatively email email@example.com or call 01 603 5071