Data Quality & Insights Program Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Data Quality & Insights Program Manager|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Data Quality & Insights Program Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experience Insights Program Manager to join a Global Tech Co based in Dublin. If you have a solid background in Data Analytics and Project Management keep reading…
As a Quality & Insights Manager, you will be working within the Quality Strategy and Insights & Analytics global team and will be coming up with meaningful data insights that help the business in strategic decision making.
- Handsome six fig salary up to €105,000 per year based on your experience
- 6 months contract with possibility of extension
- Opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and collaborative data analytics and insights team who are working on global projects and use the richest data
- Currently work from home, when safe to return to work, offices are based in Dublin 2
- Solid Project Management experience
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel- charts, pivots, statistical functions, etc and SQL
- Experience working in an operational role and hands-on with process improvement methodologies like Six Sigma and Lean background in a quality setting
- If you are coming from an IT company or consulting, it's a plus
Your day-to-day responsibilities?
- To investigate and escalate quality issues and to find out the root cause and recommend solutions based on the data insights
- To identify and quantify the impact of quality issues, conducting root cause analysis, and implement changes.
Apply Now for this Data Quality & Insights Program Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra in Principle. Get in touch today for further details.
Som Rajendra | 016035075 | somatprinciplehrdotcom