Data Processors (Days) - Specified Purpose Contract - Expired
|Job Title||Data Processors (Days) - Specified Purpose Contract|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Data Processors (Days) - Specified Purpose Contract
Company: Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit Data Processors to join our existing R&D team on a temporary basis.
An entry level position reporting to the Cough Analysis Supervisor, the Data Processors will work with the Cough Analysis Team reviewing data from files generated from one of the company's medical devices. Full training will be provided, the ideal candidate would enjoy working as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player
- Computer literate with experience using MS Word & Excel
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The positions will be subject to the successful completion of a training course that will be conducted in-house.
Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 3.30pm
Friday 7.00am to 2.20pm
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to careersatvitalographdotie
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. please visit wwwdotvitalographdotie