Data Engineer/Data Scientist - Expired
|Job Title||Data Engineer/Data Scientist|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Data Engineer/Data Scientist
New exciting opportunities for an experienced Data Engineer with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join a global banking company based in Dublin City Centre.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working within data quality and data analytics programmes of the organization working on their big data projects.
Background experience & skills set
- Strong experience in ETL Tools, SQL, and ETL Data transformation- Pentaho preferably
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC
- Hands-on experience in Python or R
- Experience working in data transformation projects with strong hands-on experience in SQL & Hive (mandatory) while it is an advantage to have exposure to Impala, Spark, etc
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience/Exposure to big data /Hadoop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This Data Engineer role will initially commence as 3-6 contracts with strong visibility of extension offering a highly competitive day rate €420.
For further details on this Data Engineer role contact Som in Principle or send in your CV today. 016035075 | email@example.com