Data Engineer - Big Data Projects - Expired
|Job Title||Data Engineer - Big Data Projects|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Data Engineer - Big Data Projects
New exciting opportunities for an experienced Data Engineer with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join a global banking company based in Dublin City Centre.
As a Data Engineer you will be working within data quality and data analytics programmes of the organization working on their big data projects.
Background experience & skills set
- Strong experience in ETL Tools, SQL and ETL Data transformation- Pentaho preferably
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC
- Experience working in data transformation projects with the strong hands on experience in SQL & Hive (mandatory) while it is advantage to have exposure to Impala, Spark etc
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience/Exposure to big data /Hadoop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is Data Engineer role will initially commence as a 3-6 contracts with strong visibility of extension offering a highly competitive day rate in the region €500-€540.
For further details on this Data Engineer role contact Som in Principle or send in your CV today. 01 603 5075 | email@example.com