Data Centre Project Manager Construction & Ops - Expired
|Job Title||Data Centre Project Manager Construction & Ops|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Data Centre Project Manager Lulea
"Only candidates with proven Data Centre/Hyperscale Data Centre experience and strong background in Data Centre Construction & Infra can be considered"
We are working with a Global Technology company who are looking for seasoned Project Managers with strong Data Centre Construction & Infra experience and proven Global Account Management to deliver large scale Data Centre projects in the Nordic Regions
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary circa €85-€95k d.o.e
- High level of autonomy
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
- Drive Global Change programs
- Ownership of Regional Operations
What will you be doing?
- Run multiple construction projects across client sites
- Construction management and service delivery
- Be primary interface between client and Project Managers
- Be involved in Pre-Sales- Qualification, Quotes etc
- Overall development and implementation of working processes
- Control projects and liaise with any onsite support, H&S ,HVAC etc
What should you have?
- Demonstrated Project Management background (5+years)
- Proven background in delivering large scale Data Centre Construction and Infra projects
- Global Customer and Account Management across different regions
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Good Technical Knowledge (desired)
- Good distributed team and stakeholder management alongside good in country knowledge (desirable)
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile . Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.