Data Analyst/ Data Scientist Banking - Expired
|Job Title||Data Analyst/ Data Scientist Banking|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive Daily Rate|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Data Analyst / Data Scientist Global Banking
New opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst /Data Scientist with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the Strategy & BI team of a well-known banking organisation based in Dublin.
This will be an NLP Project and prior experience on Azure Cloud is a must
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in Data Insights portfolio for many large programmes of work, applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve business and data problems and also to identify any data issues and remediation solutions or optimizations.
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst are:
- You will be working within applied AI/ML on big data technology stacks
- you will be involved in Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Issue identification and analysis
- Data Analytics and Business Analysis
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within Business Intelligence BI team or in Data analytics and business analysis
- Strong Lucene/Mongo experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Knwoledge of Azure Cloud
- Experience with programming languages such as Pyspark development
This Data Analyst / Data Scientist role will initially commence as a 6 months contract with visibility of extension offering day rates up to €400p/d
For further details on this Data Analyst/ Data Scientist role, contact Ed in Principle 016035071 | email@example.com