Data Analyst/ Data Scientist - Expired
|Job Title||Data Analyst/ Data Scientist|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Data Analyst / Data Scientist Global Banking
New opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst /Data Scientist with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the Strategy & BI team of a well-known banking organisation based in Dublin.
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in Data Insights portfolio for many large programmes of work, applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve business and data problems and also to identify any data issues and remediation solutions or optimizations.
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst are:
- You will be working within applied AI/ML on big data technology stacks, within PySpark development
- you will be involved in Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Issue identification and analysis
- Creating Solution design, visualisation solutions for presentation
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within Business Intelligence BI team or in Data analytics and business analysis
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or skills and experience to match.
- The ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Preferably, experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, wealth management)
- Experience with programming languages such as Pyspark development
This Data Analyst / Data Scientist role will initially commence as a 6 months contract with visibility of extension offering day rates up to €410.
For further details on this Data Analyst/ Data Scientist role, contact Som in Principle 016035075 | email@example.com