Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit Data Analysts to join our existing R&D team on a temporary basis.
Data Analysts (Evenings) - Specified Purpose Contract - Immediate Start
An entry level position reporting to the Software QA Manager, the Data Analysts will work with the Cough Analysis Team listening to cough data from files generated from one of the company's medical devices. The ideal candidate will be analytical and enjoy working as part of a team.
The following skills are not required but would be advantageous:
- Attention to detail with capability for high levels of focus and concentration for long periods
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player
- Experience with desktop applications including MS Word & Excel
- Analytical with an aptitude for problem finding and diagnosis
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a QA related discipline
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or other regulated environment
The positions will be subject to successful completion a training course that will be conducted in-house.
Monday to Thursday 3.45pm to 12.15am
Friday 3.45pm to 11.05pm
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Software QA Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie