Customer Support - Sea Freight & Logistics - Globally Co.
|Job Title||Customer Support - Sea Freight & Logistics - Globally Co.|
|Salary||€28000 - €33000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
Customer Support - Sea Freight & Logistics
An exciting Logistics CS role has become available with a global drinks company that distribute their products to countries all around the world. Right now they are experiencing an increase in demand from countries in Asia, Australia, and Canada and need to strengthen their logistics customer support team.
Within this role you will receive orders via email and using the ERP system SAP you will place the orders and also arrange shipping with the freight company. You will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- This role will initially commence on a 4-month contract and will offer a competitive salary of 33,000
- Opportunity to work with a global brand and be part of a dynamic team
- Experience in a similar Customer Service/Logistics role.
- Experienced using SAP and good knowledge of international trade
- Experience with Sea Freight is hugely advantageous.
To apply for this role, please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.