Customer Support German/French Medical Devices
|Job Title||Customer Support German/French Medical Devices|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
Customer Support Medical Devices German/French
Are you experienced in Customer support within medical devices or pharma or healthcare industry? Do you speak French and German? At least one language fluent and the other at a basic level? If so, this role is for you.
You will be joining a project product safety team within the organisation and will be working as a QA Analyst or a Customer Support specialist handling complaints on project products and vigilance.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: €38K
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time role
- Location: Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Benefits: Pension, healthcare, holidays, flexitime, education support, bonus, life assurance, etc
- Experience in customer support
- German & French speaker- fluency in one language and other with basic knowledge is required
- Previous experience within the regulated industry- medical devices/ pharma /biotechnology/healthcare
Your day to day work looks like:
- To ensure all orders received via telephone, fax, post, email & EDI are processed accurately upon receipt
- Take full ownership of all customer issues/complaints till resolution, including corrective and preventive actions
- To document the product complaints, investigation, response, and consulting activities on customer products, etc
- To participate in internal and external quality audits
If you are a fluent German and/or French speaker and has a basic hold or the other language and has customer support experience within a regulated industry, Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile for further info on this opportunity.
All CVs are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle. firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075