Customer Insights Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Customer Insights Analyst EMEA|
|Salary||£58000.00 - £62000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Customer Insights Analyst - EMEA Computer Software giant.
Contract to the end of November '22 - can be remote but you need to be able to be on site (Maidenhead or London) once every 2 weeks.
- Develop Market Intelligence to understand our client's market, competitors, and un-cover growth opportunities as they expand their footprint.
- Implement Account Targeting to prioritize the right SMB accounts and the right conversations to have to maximize Acquisition, Share of Wallet Growth and Retention.
- Designing Contact Persona's to understand who they are, what engages them & how we can influence them to buy, use and be retained.
- Connecting together the Customer Journey to understand the best path to becoming a customer - what solutions, use cases, touch strategy, vehicles, content and offers work best.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable organising customer events and gathering live customer insights - Small group of customers together and providing networking events for customers.
- 3 or more years of experience in organising customer events AND Business Analytics Track record of working with B2B customer data sets preferably in IT, retail or finance Analytics technical skills including knowledge of SQL, SAS and Tableau, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Certifications in Excel, SQL and SAS would be an added advantage.
- Experience in customer segmentation, contact strategy, market research.
- Agile project management skills to manage a wide range of programs.
- Good organizational agility, command skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a global virtual organisation.
- A fantastic opportunity t0 work with a major Software Business.
- Salary of between £57,000 to £62,000 per annum.
- Remote work is available, but you must be able to commute to London City for occasional meetings.