Customer Experience - Business Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Customer Experience - Business Analyst EMEA|
|Salary||€64000 - €68000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Customer Experience - Business Analyst EMEA
One of the worlds largest tech brands who is committed to enhancing its customer journey and experience would like to appoint a Data Analyst / Business Analyst to support its CX team in EMEA.
What will you do
- As a CX Analyst you will be tasked with reviewing metrics, data and survey responses from customers and will transfer this information to a business format to tell a story and give a clear picture of what the data means to the business. You will be required to review audience data and develop a hypothesis.
- As a CX Analyst you will ask the right questions to stakeholders in order to get a clear picture. You will understand how to map this data to the voice of the customer.
- 4 years' experience within a Business Analyst, CX Analyst, Sales Analyst role
- Comfortable and experienced working with large sets of data
- Ability to review business data, provide insights and tell a story to the business
- Experience using tools such as Excel, SQL or Tableau would be beneficial
- This role offers a salary of circa €65-68K
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract
- Its work from home right now - you will be provided with a laptop & mobile
Interested in finding out more? Apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile