CRO Manager - Global Media Co - Expired
|Job Title||CRO Manager - Global Media Co|
|Salary||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
CRO Manager - Global Media Co
One of the world's fastest-growing Tech/Media companies whose EMEA HQ is based in London would like to appoint a Multi-Channel Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to their global marketing team.
As a CRO Manager, the focus of your role will be to use insights to craft and promote impactful customer experiences of each paid, earned, and owned channels to meet business objectives. You will contribute to the EMEA customer's E2E journey while prioritizing the most efficient web experience per channel in selected markets.
This is an exciting time for the company as they continue on their global growth and acquisition trail.
This role would best suit an individual who is passionate about web and digital marketing! With knowledge of testing methodologies, digital marketing campaigns, SEM and/or website product management.
- This role offers an annual salary of £55,000
- The role will begin as a 1-year fixed-term contract - which may be extended or become permanent
- This is an opportunity to work as part of a highly creative, resourceful & collaborative marketing team that uses leading-edge marketing tools and technologies.
- It's work from home right now with a return to offices in East London or Reading once its safe to do so.
- A solid background in digital marketing project management, conversion and/or content strategy roles with experience of Web Product enabling marketing and customer experiences.
- CRO standard methodology knowledge to formulate hypothesis and guide decision- through uncertain options.
- Proficient in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software methodologies
- Fluent English speaker
Apply today with CV or Linkedin profile for further details on this Digital Marketing / CRO opportunity. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle