Credit Analyst EMEA / Risk Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Credit Analyst EMEA / Risk Analyst|
|Salary||€54000 - €64000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Credit Analyst EMEA / Risk Analyst
Come work as a Credit Analyst for a Global Media company that is offering great benefits, career development and opportunity to hone your credit and risk skills within a global community.
This Credit Analyst job will be based in their EMEA headquarters, in Dublin City Centre and will be an integral role working closely with the collections team, finance department and EMEA sales team.
Why should you apply?
- Attractive salary- €54K-€64K
- Opportunity to work alongside a highly dynamic team across EMEA
- Attractive onsite benefits
- Career progression
What you will be doing
- First point of contact for sales rep queries related to credit limits
- Maintaining credit limits to adhere to WW credit policy
- Manage communication and work closely with EMEA /Global sales team to oversee credit review for client accounts in line with Global credit policy
- Analyse credit inquiries, A/R aging analysis, cash forecasting and collections, and other special credit projects
- Project work around EMEA Credit procedure and policy
- Experience in credit risk management, preferably in a multinational/global company
- Experience working across EMEA preferable
- Experience with Salesforce.com / Oracle is a plus
- Experience working with outsourced services team is a plus
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a credit analyst/ risk management role
If you are interested in this Risk/Credit Analyst role, apply now with your CV or LinkedIn Profile or drop a line to Som in Principle to arrange a quick chat.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075