Contract Operations Coordinator (Software) - Expired
|Job Title||Contract Operations Coordinator (Software)|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
An exciting opportunity to join a global tech/media co in Dublin as a Coordinator in their Contract Operations team. If you have a good understanding of information management tools such as SAP or Salesforce and excellent attention to detail, this might interest you.
The Contract Operations team is responsible for the processing of all revenue generating
contracts from receipt to system filing as well as creating and maintaining customer master records
within the businesses systems.
This role relies heavily on the candidate's ability to handle multiple tasks at once while maintaining an exceptionally high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The role involves dealing with many
different internal departments and is a critical element of quote-to cash process.
This role will specifically focus on migrating contracts from other company systems that have been acquired through acquisitions
Core role duties:
· Reviewing customer order contracts
· Customer account creation in SAP
· Updating existing customer information in SAP
· Working with various internal teams to collect and verify customer tax id's.
· Updating various teams on progress.
· Participate in meetings.
· Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings.
· Reconciling weekly reports and spreadsheets that will contain customer ECC ID discrepancies.
Salary Range: €45,000 - €50,000 per annum.
· Job Type: Contract, 12 months (possible perm for excellent performer)
· Location: Dublin 24
· Hybrid model - 2 days in the office & 3 days from home.
· Opportunity to be part of a global digital company who are growing fast and work on global edge projects with a highly collaborative and dynamic team.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experience in a similar role where customer Contracts were involved.
· Proficient some or all of SAP, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce (desirable)
· An ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to a very high level of accuracy
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· The enthusiasm to work as a team player
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Peter Barry in Principle.