Content Strategist - Expired
|Job Title||Content Strategist|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Fancy working in a user facing Content Strategist role in one of fastest growing communication company with over 1 billion active users globally.
We need people with a passion for an outstanding user experience - those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. In this role you will help support and test features used by millions of current users
* Write, edit, test and improve Help Centre articles and customer support responses based on content strategy Apply, maintain, and evangelise content standards and best practices
* Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Communications, and Engineering to explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language
* Perform content quality audits.
- Bachelor's degree in English or another relevant field
- 2+ years working in a technical writing or content strategy role
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write online help content and customer support responses for social media platforms and/or mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) Preferred Qualifications Experience with content analytics tools
- Experience with project management tools a plus.
This Content Strategist opportunity is offered as a 9-month contract.
Salary range is €75,000 to €88,000 and will be agreed based upon skills and experience.
All prospective candidates must be available to return to an office environment when required and under the update Health Guidance from Government/HSE.