Content Marketing Manager (Global Software) - Expired
|Job Title||Content Marketing Manager (Global Software)|
|Salary||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Content Marketing Manager - 12-month FTC
Changing the world through digital experiences is what our client is all about. They give everyone from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. They are passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
- Working within our client highly skilled Marketing Team we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop and execute a content strategy to support campaigns for our clients' products in EMEA.
- You will primarily be responsible for leading our regional content strategy and creating demand gen focused content in order to engage our target audience throughout the buyers' journey to create and nurture qualified leads, help build sales opportunities and pipeline; and to achieve quarterly targets.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering innovative, compelling content and campaign kits that will be used across our international demand programs.
- The role requires working cross functionally with demand marketing, partner marketing, product marketing, communications, creative and other teams.
You will plan, develop, and implement the content required for integrated campaigns that touch every part of the customer journey to reach and engage target audiences. Core responsibilities include;
· Plan, create and implement an effective content strategy with a focus on improving product brand differentiation
· Manage the teams marketing creative content output liaising with required internal and external stakeholders
· Understand the market(s) to develop effective regional content plans
· Manage a content calendar and ensure stakeholders have visibility of content under development and future plans
· Translate product strategy into engaging, relevant, and compelling marketing messaging addressing the customers pain points
· Work closely with the Product Marketing and Campaign Managers to create quarterly campaign themes
- Work alongside the wider SEO/web team, to develop and adapt content to increase organic traffic to the website
- Implement a test and learn approach to our content efforts
- Monitor and report on content performance with metrics
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
Required Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience in a content creation or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation, content production and sales funnels
- Strong writing skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong communications skills and experience in storytelling
- Experience of implementing integrated and strategic content marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Self-starter with proven track record of working in a dynamic, global marketing environment with the ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
- Positive and professional individual with a team-oriented attitude
- Previous experience in a high tech B2B SaaS organisation advantageous
- Proven project and campaign management ability
Apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details for a confidential chat about this role. All queries will be dealt with by Peter Barry in Principle.