Content Marketing Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Content Marketing Manager|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + healthcare + pension|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Content Marketing Manager
New opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join an online business who are rapidly expanding throughout the UK and Ireland with big growth plans for EMEA. This is a new position within the Dublin based operation. As Content marketing manager you will take full responsibility of inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it's also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand the company's digital footprint and brand awareness.
An overview of your role
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term + long-term goals
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
This role offers a salary in the region of €50-60K depending on relevant experience. You will also have the opportunity to work within a small but dynamic team and share in their journey to becoming a leading international provider of online material.
Apply today with CV for further details on this opportunity.