Construction Solicitor 1 Yr PQE - Expired
|Job Title||Construction Solicitor 1 Yr PQE|
|Salary||€65000 - €80000 per annum + remote working, gener|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
- Salary circa € 75k to € 77k
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Christmas bonus/vouchers
- Discounted health insurance
- Tax saver travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Health checks and wellbeing programmes
- Agile and remote working arrangements
- Subsidised events and healthy food options
A talented junior Construction Solicitor is sought for a mid-sized leading Irish corporate and commercial award-winning law firm. We are interested in solicitors experienced in and with a preference for the non-contentious side of construction lawyering.
What qualifications and experience do you need to have?
- At least 1 years PQE
- Experience with construction contracts
- Good business acumen
Outline of the job itself:
- Work on construction contracts
- Deal with funders
- Advising on contractual matters relating to construction, energy and infrastructure.
- Advising in relation to regulatory and procurement law as it relates to construction
- Some dispute resolution
- power purchase agreements, energy supply agreements and regulatory matters relating to energy projects.
- Finance and planning permission work
- Top tier salary and benefits
- Work life balance, remote working and flexibility
- Occupational pension
What do you do next?
For further information on this Construction Solicitor role apply by following the instructions below or call Maria in Principle on 01 603 5073.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.