Connectivity Partners Manager - Global Platform - Expired
|Job Title||Connectivity Partners Manager - Global Platform|
|Salary||€90000 - €97000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Connectivity Partners Manager
Business: Large Global Technology - Platform as a Service business within the Travel & Tourism Industry
Contract: 6 month maternity cover fully remote working.
Salary - €90,000 - €97,000 per annum depending on experience.
As a member of the Connectivity Partnerships team, you will be managing partner
relationships with strategic API Connectivity partners. You will be responsible for on-
boarding and optimizing strategic partnerships to help us drive forward our company vision
In this role, you will...
- Manage assigned key partners and meet and exceed quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Analyze data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on
strategic opportunities to drive increase in sales.
- Onboard and optimize new and existing API partners (technical integration,
onboarding and growth of hosts/listings)
- Deep understanding of the technical integrations of various software partners so that
you can provide the right support to your clients
- Represent the organization in external meetings and industry events.
- Educate partners on significant product changes and cascade feedback on product
and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Hold regular optimization calls and QBRs with your partners where needed.
- Develop deep knowledge of your assigned clients' business and become the go-to
source for all information relating to market dynamics for internal and external
We are looking for...
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Connectivity and/or Partnership role at a
- global technology or tech hospitality company.
- World class account management experience with strong track record of successfully.
growing a book of business/geographic area.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Experience in the hotel technology space, knowledge of OTA specifications, and
experience with API integrations strongly preferred.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other recruiter roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.