Compliance Support Payments - Global Project - Expired
|Job Title||Compliance Support Payments - Global Project|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Compliance Support Payments - Global Project
Interested in working on one of the most innovative ecommerce & payment apps? What to work as part of a highly collaborative, friendly and dedicated global compliance teams?
We are looking to speak to individuals who have experience within online payments / ecommerce and are passionate about all things Compliance - KYC, KYB, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, PEP, EDD, IDV.
Working on the delivery of a new global payments program as a Compliance Specialist you will review tickets using the case management system and will analyze each case across all pillars of compliance and escalate if needed for further investigation to a triage team. You will make decisions on each case and if suspicious activity red flag for further analysis. This is not a call center but you will have a large caseload of work to review.
- Opportunity to work on an interesting, leading edge global payment project
- Salary of €45-55K per year based on level of relevant experience
- Training in some of the most innovative compliance tech tools
- Its work from home right now - laptop/mobile & expenses provided
- Previous experience in Compliance Operations as a Subject Matter Expert in one of the following - IDV, PEP, EDD, Sanctions & Transaction Monitoring
- Experience within the payments industry
- Fluency in English and a 2nd language would be highly beneficial
- Qualification within Anti money laundering such as CAMS or similar would be advantageous
Interested? Apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details for more information. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence