Compliance Operations Analyst EMEA eBanking
|Job Title||Compliance Operations Analyst EMEA eBanking|
|Salary||€37000 - €47000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
Compliance Analyst eBanking Global Tech
- Laptop and phone
- PRSA Pension
- 26 days hols per annum
- Top salary
You will work for an Irish authorised e-Money institution.
An Overview of your Role
- Review and decide whether a transaction will go ahead by making sure that the people involved comply with regulations
- Compliance operations
- Transaction monitoring
- Be the voice of the customer if anything goes wrong!
- Know compliance, we are looking for 1 to 2 years' experience
- Use of a ticketing system
- Use of chat, messaging, email, zoom etc in your daily work
Nice to have...
- CAMS or European/Irish equivalent qualification
This Compliance Specialist role offers a salary in the region of €40k to €47k p.a. based on experience. Some day time shifts may be involved but they are well structured and mean you may work a compressed week so you get three days off a week..what's not to like??
Please apply by following the instructions on this site, thank you.