Compliance Lead - Expired
|Job Title||Compliance Lead|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
c60k to c65k
1 year contract with view to permanency
In this role you will manage a small team of compliance colleagues and based in Dublin you will be in liaison with both the London and US office of this large global payments company. This job suits a person with 3 to 5 years' experience in a senior compliance role in a financial services company and a sound knowledge of Ireland and UK regulatory requirements. It is preferable if you have some people management experience.
What will you be doing?
- Assist management to ensure the company is fulfilling all regulatory obligations.
- Implement regulatory and compliance policies and procedures
- Facilitate a risk-based compliance and transaction monitoring program
- Provide guidance and insight on merchant and transaction account analysis
- Liaison with business partners, financial institution partners, card networks and
- Maintain up to date knowledge on regulatory changes
- Investigate and report suspicious activity in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Work on AML and KYC
For the first couple of months you will need to travel to London regularly after that you will be fulltime based in Dublin.
To apply please follow instructions below, for more information call Maria, 01 6035073 l firstname.lastname@example.org