Compliance Advisor - Expired
|Job Title||Compliance Advisor|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum + Pension + Healthcare + Education support|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 5 years ago|
New opportunity has arisen for an experienced risk /compliance professional with a strong appetite for taking ownership of risk & compliance and driving best practice throughout the organisation.
The main function of the role will be to take responsibility for the effective management of Risk and Compliance 2nd line of defence and engaging with business management on Risk and Compliance. You will also be required to engage with and oversee the support work competed by overseas offices.
- Support the use of the Risk Management Framework across the business in accordance with Divisional and Group requirements, to include training.
- Provide real time support for the Operational management team with regard to compliance queries.
- Work closely with a local and international risk & compliance team
- Support the provision of regulatory compliance related training to the business
- Assist management with the identification, analysis and evaluation of risks
- Challenge management on risks that have been recorded.
- Provider clear guidance, enhancements and support to the business on regulatory issues
- 4 plus years experience within financial services operating within a Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit, legal, Monitoring role.
- Experience managing internal client relationships, with the ability to communicate and implement change and effectively identify and report compliance/risk issues.
- Ability to challenge a decision around risk/compliance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- 3rd level qualification within Compliance/Risk or related discipline
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary based on relevant experience (circa 50-55K)
For further details on this Compliance opportunity email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072.