Compensation Program Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Compensation Program Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€160000 - €170000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||25 days ago|
Compensation Program Manager EMEA - Global Tech Giant - Six figure Salary!
A hugely exciting opportunity is now available for a high-level experienced Compensation Manager to join one of the most innovative and well-known Global Tech brands in the world!
Our client is seeking a Program Manager for their International Compensation team with strong Program execution and process management experience to oversee the Market Review/ Salary Budget Planning process across our international locations and support the execution of our performance management program.
- Highly competitive six-figure salary (€155-€170K)
- Opportunity to take ownership of a global compensation program and spearhead interesting EMEA projects.
- Work within a highly collaborative and talented Comp team
- Solid experience in the Compensation field, ideally in a fast-growth performance-driven culture
- Deep experience in the compensation field with a strong program management background.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships and create significant credibility within the broader compensation team
- Solid knowledge of international compensation programs from market positioning to administrative details
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Peter Barry at Principle.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence