Compensation Program Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Compensation Program Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€170000 - €174000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Compensation Program Manager EMEA - Global Tech Giant - Six figure Salary!
A hugely exciting opportunity is now available for a high-level experienced Compensation Manager to join one of the most innovative and well-known Global Tech brands in the world!
Our client is seeking a Program Manager for their International Compensation team with strong Program execution and process management experience to oversee the Market Review/ Salary Budget Planning process across our international locations and support the execution of our performance management program.
- Highly competitive salary of 170-174k
- 25 days annual holidays with 1 additional company day given
- 9 paid bank holidays per year
- 5 days bereavement leave
- Mobile Phone
- Paid overtime if you work over 40 hours per week
- Tax saver commuter ticket
- Work from home expenses during COVID
- 10+ years' experience in the Compensation field, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures
- Deep experience in the compensation field with strong program management background.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships and create significant credibility within the broader compensation team.
- Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience
- A solid knowledge of international compensation programs from market positioning to administrative details
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, backing up proposals with good data
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.