Compensation Partner EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Compensation Partner EMEA|
|Salary||Up to €70000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
EMEA Compensation Partner - 12 month Contract
One of the world's fastest-growing tech companies whose EMEA HQ is based in London would like to appoint a Compensation Partner to their operation with a focus on aligning global programs with regional compensation and local requirements.
The team is looking for this Compensation Partner to support the Head of EMEA compensation. This role requires a strong operational compensation partner who will build solid relationships with the HR Business Partners and Employee Experience Partners, through a proactive approach in anticipating needs and bringing a solutions-oriented mindset to resolving issues.
What sort of experience are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics, or related field preferred
- 8+ years of regional compensation experience
- Experience working with compensation program design, competitive market analysis, forecasting trends/costs and modelling outcomes
- Familiarity with compensation compliance rules regionally
- Strong Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- An annual salary of £70,000
- Work from home right now then based in their Maidenhead or East London offices.
- The role will commence as a 12 month fixed-term contract
For further details on this Compensation and Benefits role get in touch with me Peter in Principle, you can send your CV, LinkedIn profile, or just your contact details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.