Compensation and Benefits Business Partner EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Compensation and Benefits Business Partner EMEA|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Compensation and Benefits Business Partner EMEA
Contract 1 yr
Work from Home initially and then at office in Redding or East London
Salary £ 70000.00 per annum
You will work for a global tech company.
What will you be getting involved in?
- You will design a compensation program focusing on gender pay and on call and shift allowances for employees in different countries in Europe
- You will be reporting to Director of Global Compensation Partnering
- We seek a do-er for this role, you are designing the packages, not implementing them, it is not a team that you manage that do the designing, you are hands on putting together these figures etc
- Advise on day-to-day comp and ben queries in the HR team, that is steering job offers and promotions and transfers when it comes to the reward part of the offer
- Be involved in interesting projects and link up with legal and payroll and so forth
What do you need to bring to the party?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or similar
- 7+ years of global compensation experience that includes:
- Good chunk of reward and recognition program design
- Market analysis
- Forecasting trends/costs and modeling outcomes
- Familiarity with compensation compliance rules regionally
- Strong Excel skills and strong analytical skills
If you are interested and meet the criteria please apply on this job site, contact is Maria 00 353 1 6035073, email@example.com.