|Job Title||Communications Manager|
|Salary||£55,000 to £60,000|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name||Hannah Cleary|
Communications Manager - Online Platform EMEA
Business: Global Travel & Hospitality Platform Giant
Contract: 6 month contract - with a strong chance of extension.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
An important opportunity has just become available with one of the largest Global and best known Travel Platform companies, as the Communications Manager in the EMEA Region.
In this role, you will...
- You will be supporting on campaign development, drafting press materials, liaising with agency partners, handling media inquiries and gathering stories from within our host community and from our platform to generate pitch ideas.
- Understanding local business or policy needs as well as global communications priorities and own a proactive communications plan and strategy for all relevant markets
- Handling proactive and reactive policy communications in region, liaising with key policy campaign and business stakeholders
We are looking for...
- Excellent writing and strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional leads in a matrix organisation
- Experience in media relations
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Communication Manager positions. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.