Cluster HR Manager (Leading Hotel Group)
|Job Title||Cluster HR Manager (Leading Hotel Group)|
|Salary||€55000.00 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
Multi-site HR Manager/ Cluster HR Manager / Regional HR Manager
This is a great opportunity to further your HR career with this highly regarded and successful hotel group. Working with a small, dedicated HR team managing the HR operations of 4 properties.
I am looking for someone with multi-site HR experience and someone who has managed a small HR team before (not standalone). Hospitality experience is ideal but if you have had previous exposure to the hospitality industry (even in the distant past in operations prior to moving into HR.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Reporting to the Assistant Group HR Manager you will drive the Company HR strategy across the cluster, taking the lead in ensuring all local policies and procedures are compliant and updated in line with legislation and best practice
· Overseeing recruitment and selection locally in each hotel; working with the heads of department to ensure they have the right team to meet the needs of the business and that a quality induction is delivered to all new employees
· Providing advice, coaching and guidance to managers to support them in all areas of people management, including employee relations and performance management
· Working with the HR Administrators in each property to provide a consistent HR service, ensuring HR data and systems are maintained accurately and in accordance with GDPR
· Ensuring correct payroll procedures are followed and employees are paid correctly and on time
· Conducting mandatory training as well as having a genuine interest in developing the team to reach their potential
· Coordinating local engagement activities and actioning employee feedback to drive the employee brand and ensure high levels of employee satisfaction
This role offers a salary in the region of €55,000 - €60,000 combine with an excellent benefits package.
For further details on this role opportunity email CV in confidence to Peter Barry in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5073