CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER EMEA|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER EMEA
Are you an experienced Program Manager with Management Service Provider (MSP) background or Client Services looking out for a new challenge in 2020? This could be a role of interest. As a Program Manager you will be leading and developing programs working within a global tech co based in Dublin 2 who are growing massively.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: €90K annually
- Location: Dublin 2
- Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, onsite perks etc
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced, tech-savvy, friendly and highly collaborative team
What's the day job?
- Management of day-to-day and strategic operational functions required to service the clients
- Contingent workforce staffing management
- Statement of work management
- Working closely with Client Service director and Sr Program Manager to introduce any new services
- Monitoring services levels with regular reviews of processes and efficiencies
- Manage client relationships through meeting with client hiring managers
- Previous work experience across EMEA with operations for fortune companies/ or global companies
- Good understanding and experience in direct line management and strategic overseeing of departments
- Expertise in business development, client management, staffing management, and/or human resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in employment contracts and supplier agreements across EMEA
Apply Now with your CV to be considered for this EMEA Program Manager / Client Service Manager role to work within a global tech co based in Dublin.
All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence. Apply Now or pick up the phone and chat to Som 01 6035075 email@example.com