Client Receptionist / Appointment Scheduler Global Co - Expired
|Job Title||Client Receptionist / Appointment Scheduler Global Co|
|Salary||€38000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Client Receptionist / Appointment Scheduler Global Co
An excellent opportunity has become available with a well-known global dynamic brand known around the world for its innovative and fun style.
Right now, the team is building out their support team and would like to appoint 3-4 extra team members who will be the first point of contact for clients/individuals from around the globe scheduling appointments & meetings for them, and providing support to them throughout the process.
This role would ideally suit you if
- You enjoy a busy, fast-paced environment
- Have really good coordination, prioritizing, and scheduling skills
- Genuinely enjoy working and dealing with people and are passionate about customer experience
- Would like to work with people across lots of different time zones
- Enjoy thinking on your feet and out of the box to solve an issue
- Have gained at least 1 years+ of experience in a business environment
- The role offers a salary of €38-45K based on relevant experience.
- Its Mon to Fri right now working from home with a return to the Dublin city centre offices later this year - they are epic
- You will work as part of a really friendly, supportive, and hardworking bunch who enjoy their job.
Interested? Apply today with a CV or LinkedIn profile