Client Experience Coordinator EMEA - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Client Experience Coordinator EMEA - Global Tech|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||24 days ago|
Client Experience Coordinator EMEA - Global Tech
One of the worlds largest tech brands who is committed to enhancing its customer journey and experience would like to appoint a Customer Experience Coordinator to support its CX team in EMEA.
What will you do
- As a CX Analyst you will be tasked with reviewing metrics, data and survey responses from customers and will transfer this information to a business format to tell a story and give a clear picture of what the data means to the business. You will be required to review audience data and develop a hypothesis.
- As a CX Analyst you will ask the right questions to stakeholders in order to get a clear picture. You will understand how to map this data to the voice of the customer.
- 3 years' + experience within Customer Experience, Sales Excellence, Process redesign within an EMEA support role.
- Experience supporting global teams across different time zones
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise your day
- This role offers a salary of circa €45-50K
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract
- Its work from home right now - you will be provided with a laptop & mobile
Interested in finding out more? Apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile