Client Administrator Insurance - Expired
|Job Title||Client Administrator Insurance|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Start Date||May 1st 2020|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
This Insurance and loss prevention company now require an Administrator to support them in liaising with clients in relation to policies, contract, and other administration duties. This is a friendly team located in a great area in Dublin.
- Contract: Maternity Leave (Min 8 month contract)
- Area: Dublin 4
- Salary: €45-50K
Part of this role will involve maintaining excellent working relationships with clients. You will send out insurance policies and resolve all their queries within a timely and professional manner, you will also be focused on improving the service where ever possible.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Building relationships and providing dedicated support to client partners /advisors
- Handle partner queries from start to finish, demonstrating excellent communication and professionalism at all times
- Coordinate the annual Corporate Event
- Maintain a suite of documentation suitable for use at partner meetings and PA Forums
- Will have previous experience within Insurance a similar sector.
- Will have excellent relationship management skills.
- Will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with a positive can-do attitude.
To gain more information about this role please apply here, through LinkedIn or give me (Gemma at Principle) a call.