Change Manager Global Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||Change Manager Global Insurance Co|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Change Manager Global Insurance Co
Immediate requirement of Change Manager with strong knowledge and experience within Insurance industry preferably to involve in planning, guiding and facilitating the change management activities across medium complexity projects or a single program, with impact at the business unit or country level.
- You will be ensuring the change management practices are effectively utilized throughout the life cycle of the projects or single program to increase the speed at which benefits can be achieved.
- Manage the plan change management activities that meet the different needs and values of the individual teams and functions within the business unit or country, minimizing employee resistance.
- You need to identify and track success factors.
- To make recommendations to functional management on the optimum timing of change across the organization.
- Perform on-going monitoring of the affected people throughout the life cycle of the projects or program to maximize employee engagement.
- TO support the maintenance of stability during periods of change.
- 5+ years' experience in Change Management (with Project Management experience)
- To have experience in To-Be Operating Model Design, Communications Planning
- Business Change Readiness Planning and Rollout, Training planning and rollout
- Knowledge and experience on UAT Oversight
- Planning and running Model Office Simulations
- Benefits Planning and Tracking
The Change Manager role offers a competitive package in the region of €60,000- €70,000 along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Change Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call 01 603 5075.