CBI Risk & Compliance Lead Online Payments
|Job Title||CBI Risk & Compliance Lead Online Payments|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
CBI Risk & Compliance Specialist Online Payments
One of the world's fastest-growing Tech/Media companies whose EMEA HQ is based in Dublin would like to appoint a CBI expert to manage the compliance and risk of all new EU online payment projects in this company so that they adhere to the regulations.
This is an opportunity to work within a highly dynamic, friendly, and collaborative team. The company support a strong work/life balance, believe in promoting from within, and encourage continuous development.
- An annual salary of 100k to 115k
- Onsite free restaurant (when back in the office)
- Work from home right now
- Laptop/Mobile, expenses
- 26 days hols per year
- and more....
- 5 years of risk and compliance experience.
- Experience working in a regulated financial institution/experience in financial services
- Experience in designing/managing regulatory control programs and documenting policies/procedures for regulated entities.
- AML an advantage
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn Profile or contact details to me Maria in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contract with real chance of this turning into something more.
Salary: €100k to 115k per year