Case Manager Residential Property - Expired
|Job Title||Case Manager Residential Property|
|Salary||€30000 - €40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Case Manager - Residential Mortgage Portfolio
A major financial services company with a department specialising in the administration of property portfolios are working with Principle to recruit for a Case Manager. The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of residential properties across a range of performing and non-performing loans.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio and through customer engagement ensure all relevant information is collated, arrears are collected and accounts are regularized.
- Assess options available and make written recommendations to internal credit team of most appropriate course of action for individual clients.
- Engage with internal legal and enforcement teams in cases where the customer is not cooperating and where legal recovery is most appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with third parties including MABS and customer debt mediators.
- Maintain Borrower information files and accurately input information onto various systems.
- Ensure timely delivery of M.I.
- Ideally QFA / APA qualified
- Lending and recovery experience across several asset classes including CCMA, CPC and SME.
- Up to date knowledge of applicable regulatory code and application of MARP strategies.
- Circa 3 years' experience of lending and / or recoveries in residential and commercial loans essential.
- Knowledge and experience of managing and collection on delinquent connections / loans.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage.
This is a 12 month contract that offers full benefits and a salary of up to €40k including benefits. If you are interested in this Case Manager job and would like to learn more; please apply for the role or contact Gary via firstname.lastname@example.org