Campaign Manager B2B Software - Expired
|Job Title||Campaign Manager B2B Software|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Campaign Manager B2B Software
New opportunity for a creative, forward thinking Digital Campaign Manager to join a well-funded high growth tech company in Dublin who have launched a game changing innovative B2B platform that will be used by 1000's of companies around the globe. As the company enter into new markets and verticals, they are strengthening their marketing team.
Friendly, collaborate, fast paced, agile with a little bit of chaos thrown in as the company are building rapidly- no two days will be the same.
An overview of your role
- As part of a high-volume lead generation Marketing team that is responsible for creating top and mid-funnel marketing campaigns that activate, retain, and engage prospects and customers, you will have responsibility in activating outbound campaigns and leading the lead qualification process.
- Day to day management of company pipeline and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for devising, activating and reporting on multichannel campaigns that drive new business customers to request a demo.
- Compose, design, and execute B2B email campaigns and landing pages in Hubspot for onboarding & nurture campaigns, webinars, trade shows, event invitations, service emails, awareness emails, newsletters and more
- Must have B2B experience, software industry a plus
- Expert in email practices, sequence trigger email mapping etc
- Experience in setting targeted automated campaigns using hyper personalisation
- Must have salesforce/hubspot or similar experience
- Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development & background experience of driving lead generation.
This role offers a salary in the region of €65 -€70K along with benefits such as free breakfast/lunch & snacks, 24 days holidays, healthcare, pension etc
To apply for this B2B Campaign Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey in Principle.