Call Centre Team Leader West Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Call Centre Team Leader West Dublin|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Call Centre Team Leader
Global services company in West Dublin (Ballymount Dublin 12 area) and are seeking a Call Centre Team Leader to join their team and work closely with the Call Centre Supervisor.
The call centre is a busy environment with part and full time call centre executives.
The main focus of this role is to improve the quality of the calls and assist with rostering.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Review and monitor existing call practices and coach call centre executives on how to resolve issues
- Review the quality of the notes being recorded on each call
- Review follow up of call, time taken to log and resolve call
- Support the team in particular during busy periods
- Work closely with the Call Centre Supervisor to organize rosters
- Deputize for the Call Centre Supervisor
- Previous experience working within a call centre environment with a min of 1-year experience as a team lead / assistant team lead
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Good eye for detail
- Hands on approach to work
- Problem solver
The role offers a salary of circa 30K + bonus (circa 2K) + pension
Next step… for further details on this call centre team leader role email CV to Audrey in Principle.