Calibration Technician Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Calibration Technician Medical Devices|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Calibration Technician Medical Devices
Fantastic opportunity for a Calibration Technician with a medical device background to join one of the fastest growing medical device orgs - excellent salary with opportunity to work as part of a world-renowned engineering team who are intent on improving people's lives through their devices and technology.
What's in it for you?
- Salary in the range of €45K-€50K
- Annual bonus of up to €5700
- Healthcare,Pension, Life Assurance, Education Support, PHI, ++
- Opportunity to work with a global highly collaborative team
An overview of your role
- To compile and own the Calibration Standard Operating Procedure.
- To proactively schedule and coordinate all calibrations on site
- To manage the financial budget for the department
- To oversee all vendors brought on site for calibration purposes
- To represent the calibration department in quality and compliance audits
What Next? Apply Now
To be considered for this exciting Calibration Technician role apply now with CV.