Business Support Spec H/care Prking/26+ hols
|Job Title||Business Support Spec H/care Prking/26+ hols|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Salary 35k to 45k
26+ days holidays
Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, generous employer contribution
We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
For this role, you should be interested in healthcare, come with a degree in psychology or social science or similar and be able to handle medical information discretely. Healthcare administration duties include data analysis, coordinating meetings, taking minutes, presentations, project work and compiling financial information. Our ideal candidate is numerate and can complete administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility runs efficiently and you will be a compassionate person too.
- Degree educated, preferable psychology, social studies or business
- Experience with administrative procedures
- Familiarity with Excel
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, Psychology or Social Science, Social Work or similar an advantage
Please apply by following the instructions or contact Maria in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org.