Business Process Analyst Data Compliance Hitech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Business Process Analyst Data Compliance Hitech Co|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Business Process Analyst - Data Compliance Global Technology Co
An excellent opportunity has become available with a global tech company to appoint a Business Process Analyst to their global Engineering Supply Chain team and work across the EMEA and LATAM regions ensuring compliance, data regulations and processes are followed and maintained in each specific country.
Within this role you will be working across 2- 3 projects at any one time building & reviewing processes. Conducting deep dives on data to maintain data integrity and driving automated process improvements.
- This role offers an annual salary of £55,000
- The role will initially commence as a 9-month contract with a strong possibility of being extended
- This role can be worked on a fully remote basis from any location within the UK
- You will have a background within process management / process improvement
- Strong communication skills as you will be engaging with a multitude of stakeholders and will need to update documentation in a clear and concise manner
- A strong aptitude for data with the ability to analyse information
- Any exposure to compliance, GDPR, privacy, data regulations would be highly beneficial
- Experience working within a global Technology, Media, Hitech Environment
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review.