Business Intelligence Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Business Intelligence Analyst EMEA|
|Salary||€50000 - €65000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Business Intelligence Analyst £65K
We have an extremely exciting new role for a Business Intelligence Analyst or Data Insights Analyst in a global software company who are changing the world through digital experiences.
As a Business Intelligence or Data Insights Analyst, you will be joining EMEA Marketing Analytics & Insights team, responsible for generating funnel reports, analyses, and visualisations surrounding B2B discovers. You will be involved in developing test plans, success metrics, reviewing test hypotheses, performing quality assurance on test cells using analytics to provide meaningful insights to the stakeholders.
- Salary up to £65K
- Job Type: 1-year contract + visibility of conversion to perm
- Location: London, UK
- Remote Working: Work from home due to pandemic
What you'll be doing
- Developing dashboards in Tableau and Power BI to monitor the KPIs for the products
- Analyse test results and provide interpretations, recommendations in decision making by using analytics tools such as google analytics, adobe analytics, core metrics
- Analysis and insight on customer behaviour, customer journeys, funnel analysis, customer segments, content performance and paid media.
- To develop solutions that are scalable, effective, and meet the expectations of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in Tableau and PowerBI
- Solid understanding and experience in querying, manipulating, and analysing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Hadoop, and some knowledge in forecasting models.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics and/or marketing analytics and reporting analytics.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as google analytics, adobe analytics, core metrics, etc
- Solid business acumen, communication skills, ability to clearly articulate insights to a wide range of audiences.
Apply Now to this Data Insights Analyst/ Business Intelligence Analyst role with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more information. All applications are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle.
+35316035075 | +443300526074 | firstname.lastname@example.org