Business Development Leader - SaaS Tech Giant- B2B
|Job Title||Business Development Leader - SaaS Tech Giant- B2B|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Business Development Lead - SaaS
A new position for a new B2B Business Developmen Lead has become available in one of the world's fastest-growing Tech/Media companies with offices based in Dublin. Day to day you will be managing a collaborating with an external Vendor of Business Development Reps to make sure that everyone everyone is aligned with the Overarching Sales targets and goals with KPI's being met.
- Work closely with an external agency of Business Development Representatives (BDR's) ensuring they meet internally set monthly, quarterly, and annual goals around pipeline creation.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment for your team by adopting a strong working relationship, all the while encouraging and empower the agency Reps to work efficiently and effectively, with a culture of inclusivity and collaboration alongside Internal Customers.
- Track performance and report metrics of all aspects to our operation (i.e. productivity, pipeline growth.) then communicate that with the Leadership to Develop and Implement overarching outbound and prospecting strategies, processes, structure, and best practices on Salesforce. I cannot stress enough just how important it is that the person that comes into this role needs to closley monitor this ensuring that all numbers and reports are accurate to the moment.
What will you need to succeed?
- A deep rooted understanding of the SaaS sales environment with 3 to 5 years of experience in Business Development as a Team Leader
- Well versed in monitoring and tracking your SaaS Sales Team's performance in terms of Productivity, Pipeline Management etc, in Salesforce.
What do I do next?
To be right for this position you need to ask yourself;
- Have I got 5+ years of experience as a Business Development / Sales Manager leader in a SaaS environment?
- Am I ready to take my career to the next level?
If you answered yes to this, then please send your CV to Emma Hannigan in Principle HR or call her for a confidential chat.