Business Analyst (OTC - Global Tech Co) - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst (OTC - Global Tech Co)|
|Salary||€100000 - €115000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with project management experience? Are you looking to join a global organisation within technology that supports individuals who excel when driving new initiatives? Then this could be your next great career move!
We are recruiting an analytical, process, detail-oriented Business Analyst with a strong understanding of financial operations and project management experience.
- Attractive Salary Range €100,000 - €115,000 - dependant on skills and experience.
- 11 Month Contract.
- Remote Working now, then hybrid based in Dublin 2.
- Excellent benefits: Laptop, mobile, holidays
- Perform data analysis for Cash Operations (under Order to Cash) using SQL (preferred), including but not limited to volumes, forecasting, impact on process changes, customer spend, support on return on investment for project implementations.
- Project manage and execute enablement projects to drive process improvement of Cash Operations teams
- Create and maintain project governance
- Set up project meetings
- Maintain Project Documentation (BRD), Actions/Issue Tracker
- Regular status reporting.
- Follow up actions and escalate decisions/roadblocks
- Ensure the smooth execution and administration of operational tools and reports, including communication and stakeholder management, for the Global Process Owner and the Cash Operations team
- Establish strong working relationships with global and regional counterparts, as well as with peers in cross-functional teams (such as Finance, IT, Change Management and Program Management)
- Identify high impact opportunities, drive improvements when needed, predict roadblocks, and design solutions to operational problems that work at scale
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance as business analyst, process improvement, operational excellence, project or program manager roles.
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights / cases.
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt qualification
- Experience working and communicating with globally distributed teams
- Strong analytical skills (Excel, Tableau, Incorta or Power BI)
- Working experience with data query techniques / languages (e.g. SQL)