Business Analyst Global Tech Co. - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst Global Tech Co.|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Business Analyst Global Tech Co.
Urgent requirement for an experienced Business Analyst with a background working within a technology or consulting to join a well-known Global Tech Company in Dublin
What we are looking for
A Business Analyst who can liaise between key stakeholders and technical teams to identify issues the business is facing and map out potential solutions. In addition, you will also be responsible for the, coordination of the Teams, helping in the elaboration phase and coming to a successful solution. You will also be responsible for driving change and working cross functionally with teams across various countries and time zones
What's in it for you ?
- Attractive salary circa €110k d.o.e
- Remote Working (until further notice)
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading-edge technologies
- Good knowledge of technical reporting and follow-ups tools and managing multiple vendors
- Analytical, methodical, rigour and accurate
- Functional analyst who has been involved in agile projects / who has an agile mindset.
- Experience as a Business Analyst working in the same stream with knowledge of the technology industry preferable
- Launch and maintain Quality programs with a focus on operational excellence
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
* 5+ years of proven Program management or process excellence experience
* 4+ years' experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions)
* Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
* Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment with a goal-oriented approach
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.