Business Analyst Global Energy Co - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst Global Energy Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Business Analyst Global Energy Co
Great opportunities for experienced Business Analysts to join a well-known and global energy company in Dublin City, this is a perm role offering a salary of 60-70K.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression. Working as a key member of the technology systems division this role will require you to interact and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Working with Business Related Documentation (BRD), Functional Specification Documentation (FSD)
- Translating and simplifying requirements, analysis
- To work independtly and coordinate with multiple teams
- To manage and co-ordinate workshops
- Experience in the delivery of Business Analysis capability within various project management delivery models like Waterfall, Agile etc
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint, office products and MS Visio
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Good to have solution acquisition or procurement experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
These Business Analyst roles offers a competitive package in the region of 60-70K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for these Business Analyst roles email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 (1) 603 5075.