Business Analyst - Business Operations Planning - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Business Analyst - Business Operations Planning - Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Business Analyst - Business Operations Planning - Global Tech
Type ; 6 Month FTC (possible extension)
Location: Dublin (Remote until Further Notice)
Salary: €60-€70k d.o.e
A major Global Tech company is now looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background in Business Operations Planning to join the team. This role will sit within Vendor Operations Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Partner Management, Workforce Management, Capacity Planning, Operational Excellence, and Business Process Improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a Workforce Management Framework to manage workforce efficiency
- Identify key business requirements for capacity planning and develop a framework for operational improvements
- Identify best practices for BCP structure and documentation across Global Operations
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong Business Analyst background with good data management, production, and visualization
- 3+ Years of experience in a Partner Manager role with experience in, Capacity Planning and Operational efficiencies.
- Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma, Lean
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
If this sounds like you, please get in touch now !!
If you are interested, please apply with a CV or LinkedIn profile.