B2C Marking Manager - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||B2C Marking Manager - EMEA|
|Salary||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
B2C Marketing Manager
We are recruiting for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing Manager to implement digital marketing programs and projects to meet targets for customer Engagement & Retention with a global tech giant.
Questions you need to ask yourself:
- Do I like the idea of being part of cross-functional conversations and would like to help resolving how marketing surfaces owned by Lifecycle Marketing (LCM) are best leveraged to ensure the best omni-channel experience for customers and maximal impact on Engagement & Retention?
- Am I keen to identify, prioritize, and execute pivotal initiatives?
If you answer these questions with yes, I would love to hear from you! This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a Global Top 100 employer!
This is a 1 year fixed term contract with a top salary of £60,000 for the right candidate.
- Responsible for developing and documenting plans that outline how to best use the various Lifecycle Marketing surfaces (email, desktop notifications and in-product placements) to drive Engagement & Retention across strategic & tactical initiatives.
- You will closely run projects through-out the whole project cycle (conception, definition, execution, monitoring, closing)
- Set up campaigns in a way that the metrics can be measured
- Responsible for communicating in quarter results across the team
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will need to have plenty of experience with online email campaigns, with solid experience in a hands on role, planning and executing pan-EMEA email marketing campaigns in a consumer/e-commerce environment.
- You will have superior experience with CRM, Digital Marketing, Project Management
- Using your strong communication skills you will need to manage Stakeholders expectations and report on projects / campaigns with ease
- If you can use Adobe Analytics or Tableau that would be a huge plus but is not essential at expert level
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
If you have got, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Solid CRM experience, have solid hands on experience from start to finish with online email campaigns then please reach out to Emma Hannigan with your CV for a confidential chat.